- (Combination) – TIE ROD &/OR END – Replace Each
- anual service, includes, regular service,BRAKE INSPECTION ,tire rotation Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels FRONT BRAKES %_______ REAR BRAKES%_______
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- ck driver side seat belt, not retracting
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- STEERING GEAR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
Kirsten H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2020