CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-19T23:00:52+00:002005 Land Rover LR3 CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-19T23:00:52+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- ck engine light
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Removal and Installation – One Side,Front Axle
- Calif. Tire Tax
- Tire Dispoal Fee
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove and Replace – 4.4L Eng
- COOLING FAN DRIVE BELT – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- HOOD SHOCKS OR STRUTS – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
jano a. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/18/2018